Your SMSF needs to generate several annual reports in order to remain compliant. These reports include:-
- Preparation of Balance Sheet
- Preparation of Profit & Loss statements
- Preparation of Member Statements
- Preparation of annual fund Information Statements
- Preparation of trustee resolutions & minutes of meeting
- Preparation and lodgement of Income Tax Returns
- Preparation of Account Based Pension and TRIS documents
- Source and complete Actuarial Certificates
At SPC, we are solely responsible for providing you with the above reports on an annual basis to ensure your SMSF remains compliant.
In addition to the above requirements, your SMSF must also be annually audited by an approved SMSF Auditor. As both Partners of our firm are recognised as approved SMSF auditors we are able to thoroughly examine your SMSF and provide you with an internal audit report. We include this service as a part of our SMSF package to ensure that all of your annual obligations as a trustee are met.
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation