SPC’s team of experienced accountants have seen it all when it comes to GST. We have extensive experience and knowledge from years of working with our clients and the ATO.
SPC can help you with the following:-
- Review your business and advise if you need to be registered for GST and what type of registration is applicable to your type of business;
- Calculate, review and lodge your Business Activity Statements (BAS);
- Liaise directly with the ATO regarding your GST and BAS obligations;
- Advise and Calculate the GST implications of sub-dividing land used as your main residence and developing/selling a property.
Capital Gains Tax (CGT) is a complex aspect of the Australian Taxation system. CGT may arise when you dispose of an asset.
All too often, we find that new and prospective clients have already disposed of their asset before seeking advice with regards to the CGT implications. Unfortunately, by this stage it is often too late to advise of the best strategy of minimising CGT.
SPC works differently to this rational, we strive to be on the front foot when dealing and advising our client’s about potential CGT. We look at this as the first step when deciding on whether to sell assets in the first place. By taking a proactive approach rather than reactive one that is common in the taxation industry, SPC is better placed at helping and guiding our clients in correctly accounting and minimising CGT.
SPC can assist our clients in the following:-
- Advising on CGT minimisation strategies;
- Calculating CGT on all asset disposals;
- Advise and Calculate the CGT implications of sub-dividing land used as your main residence and developing/selling a property.
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation